View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Master
hey this was funny :)

I agree with everyone!

The Universe most certainly sent the shampoo. Now you can tell your kids it is shampoo - or learn to no-poo. But that takes a while and most certainly requires very frequent showers 'shampooing' with hot water instead of shampoo.

They do not want to be smelly - so trust their survival instinct, trust that they behind all the disorganization and distraction and refusal actually want to take good care of themselves - and lay out the alternatives:

Either use normal shampoo provided by 'the house' at leas once a week
- or buy your own products
- or begin now on a proper no-poo transition (which you will then have to keep track of their progress on, afterall they are still immature pre-adults :))

OR

- what?
In my family electronics time works best. I cut the wifi, or take the sim-cards or devices. But I always state clearly which rule 'costs what and for how long'.
- give a deadline
- before the deadline I remind them, with time enough to do the task, but not time enough to procrastinate about it.
- I put everyting in alarms in my phone, causeI have no memory myself, so being a 'consequent mother' is rather impossible. My kids have learnt they have to actually do as I say eventhough I'm not consequent.

Maybe you weren't looking for advice, sorry in that case.

But good luck!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3