View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 10:46 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Ok, I've kept quiet upto now, but no more. Yes I maybe staff but I'm a member first and foremost and being honest that last statement I've found extremely offensive both to myself and other members.

What gives you the right to belittle someone on their diction and understanding of their own spiritual journey? By your own admission evidence and guidance are far better alternatives.... how did you come by that when you first started on your own pathway? Was it given to you in a dream? were you born with that all encompassing knowing? Or did you read books, find forums like this one, ask for guidance, listen to your intuition, learn the lessons life throws at you, then question question question, until the answer feels right in the pit of your stomach, the very depth of you .. and be guided to your answers, learning to grow through understanding and intent, accepting that your truth can change at any given moment, after all, we do have freewill

I am sorry that you feel offended - I meant to challenge, never to offend.

I can't relate to belittling anyone - my points were general and referred to no individual.

You asked, in terms of evidence and guidance, "....how did you come by that when you first started on your own pathway?" and went on accurately to answer the question. Other than website forums (still not invented) I did as you suggest but never did I express personal belief about matters spiritual. Sometimes I asked questions and I still do that....

But I searched for and found sound guidance from sources I respected. It underpinned my understanding and still does. What I express are not my ideas or beliefs but the guidance of those who I see as far more evolved than I can ever aspire to be even within a few more lifetimes...

My truth doesn't exist and hence can't change but my perspective does and can. I have already said enough about this and further debate is likely to cause upset. I don't want that.

To all those who are offended by the challenges I pose I apologise.