View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow... I had an experience at 4am this morning, let me explain to you what happened.

I woke at 3:57am as expected, instead of going to sleep, I took Rumi's advice and stayed awake. I thought to myself this time, I'm going to try some of the advice I have been given.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes and still wide awake. I started to let thoughts run around in my head and see if any stood out to me. The first one was that I should pour my heart into the business venture I am due to set up, so that gave me a lot of confidence. The next part, however, was very unusual.

I said in my head "Apparently this is the perfect time to communicate with spirits"

I had a reply almost instantly - "And dead ones" (or something similar)

I replied - "OK, I want to see if I can speak to my granddad then"

All of a sudden I had four sliders in front of me in my mind which kept getting replaced with something on them. They eventually formed the image of a pigeon which is the bird I would associate with my granddad. When I recognised what it was, something else was said to me.

It said "Now I want to see you, in the camera" (this, thinking back, didn't make any sense to me. However, I replied instantly.

I replied "You turn it on for me".

Then, in my mind it was as thought somebody flicked a switch and I could hear white noise, then my body started to shake. I think this would have been the starting process of my light body leaving my physical body. However, I panicked a little. I could only move my leg at the time and I started shaking it. Eventually, it was like a switch was flicked and I came back to my body completely, left breathing heavily and wondering whether what just happened to me was actually real.

I've came to the conclusion it was, but I am left with some questions -

Is it possible for my granddad to be my spirit guide?

Is what I was saying and the replies I was getting, actually a form of mediumship?

Was my body shaking the start of astral projection?

By asking for the camera to be turned on for me, was I asking for something to help me leave my physical body?

Thank you so much for your replies already, I would love to hear more of your thoughts and opinions.

Jobe