View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Pathfinder

Rainbow Moonstone - dropped

Hello

I wore a Rainbow Moonstone sitting on the centre of my chest inside my bra, for a number of hours. When I took my clothes off I forgot it was there and it fell and broke in 3 pieces. There is a brown border on one broken edge, which makes me think it may have actually cracked a little when I had it next to me, then split on that weakened part. That has happened with a rose quartz I have. I was wearing it for 45 minutes and it cracked in places, and developed amber blooms over the cracks. This happened when I was with my TF. I was not physically with my TF when I was wearing the Moonstone.

I was wearing it for the purpose of getting more in touch with my feminine, and to try to help with some sexual clearing of old wounds. What can I take from the fact that it dropped and broke..anything significant?

I'll just add that I am ascending at this time and am in contact with my twin flame with union hopefully to be within the next few months. I also feel my twin on my left side, and synchs and signs are accelerating.

Thank you
Regards
Christine
XXX