View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 04:02 AM
Master
Clover, I really loved the 1st of your photos of the carnelian stone there. That gorgeous red, and I really love the shape of that particular stone.

I have not found red type colors of stones, or anything really to anger me too much, but I will admit that may be because I can be naturally temperamental at times, I have been quick to anger lately- trying hard to change this, it can be difficult. I really can not tell with my own anger whether red colors add to it or not. Too angry to know the difference at times either way perhaps. Not a good thing, has to definitely be worked on, I'd really like to figure it out soon.

Which is part of the reason I am interested in calming stones, such as the blues. Although, I rather like the color red as well.

Pieces I am interested in are rougher pieces, much like your carnelian (1st photo there).

A celestite piece still in this geode form I would find quite calming, I love the lighter tone here to this blue, photos like this of this stone, the photo itself, I find soothing.

Another of Celestite, not within the geode form, rather looks to be shaped/ cut here.

Blue tourmaline. Like I said wishlist, I really wish, maybe I will be surprised some day, who knows right? Love this type of tourmaline. We had found one for my mother when young, one of us she had said. Lost years ago- again one of us kids. Really wishing I had never played with my mother's stones and stone jewelry.

Red tourmaline. A rough stone like this is on my list of interests.

Very nice lists guys, hoping you all find exactly the stones and gems you are looking for.