View Single Post
Old 18-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
And boy do I feel terrible, deary me

I've been aware for a while now of a very tight contraction in my solar plexus; I've been giving it my focused attention for some time and it seems to be working, in the sense that it's starting to release its grip and what's been resisted is being allowed to arise. Which is good, except that it feels freakin' awful! I feel very fragile, very sensitive to the cold (I was outside before and I was a-shakin' like a good 'un), and I've completely lost my appetite - eeh, the joys of 'purification'! I'm thinking the best thing's to relax and take it easy, get plenty of rest and let nature take its course, so to speak.

So yeah, just wanted to share. Anyone care to relate their stories of issues with their solar plexus, and/or offer some tips on how best to deal with it?

Energy trying to rise but trapped below the Heart ..... the HEART is the Key to this release!

FORGIVE ALL including self ~
that said .... Now old memories UNFORGIVEN will arise ....... FORGIVE each one as it arises and PRAY for those who hurt you in the past. "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" -Jesus
Those who hurt anyone do so out of their own delusions of who they are and thus do not KNOW what they do! It was merely an illusion attaching another perceived illusion ..... no more.

RECLAIM your TRUE LIGHT!