Thread: Demonic Spirits
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen171
On another forum there was a lady who's little boy had passed over, and had been comforted by the fact that he had visited her to let her know he was ok, in fact she was absolutely elated at this.
A woman then replied stating "that in fact that wasn't her boy at all but a denomic being sent to trick her and guide her away from God" ?

Any thoughts on this? I have never heard of it, only know that poor mummy was so upset.

What a terrible thing to say someone going through such an ordeal. To find some kind of peace and then have it snatched away like that is shocking. The level of stupidity in this individual is clear, by being so thoughtless to this poor mum's feelings. Typical 'blind faith' is being displayed by spouting nonsense 'parrot fashion'. In my opinion and having done some research for myself - not just listened to somebody misquote a 2000 year old book and then try and apply there own ideology alongside - the spirit world would certainly try and help someone cope with this kind of tragedy, but all their hard work becomes undone in a few words by a cold, thoughtless and more than likely smug 'sheep'. Tell this mum to pay no more thought to somebody who believes going to church is more important for our afterlife than being a caring, compassionate and loving person. The spirit world around her will be very active after such a loss trying to help heal her pain, and I only hope she has the strength to recognise this and carry on forwards, regardless of the 'sheep' bleating there nonsense to hold her back.