Thread: Demonic Spirits
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2016, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Unfortunately, it suits the agendas of some people and organisations, that we should be deterred from finding our own spiritual truths, and that includes solace with loved ones who are trying to reach us. It is all part of the 'dumbing down' mechanism so prevalent today. Those who are caught up in it probably don't realise what they are doing.

Anyone who flies above it and discovers for themself will probably encounter some of this stuff from others sometime. Deepest instincts are not stupid however, and while it's wise to be alert, extremely discriminating and careful, there are some things which show us the way out. Sometimes that is the communion with loved ones beyond 'the grave'. They like us to know we are still loved and that they are not far away.

Yes there are definitely 'trickster' spirits who would have us believe they are what they are not. These exist at denser areas of the next dimensions. In the atmosphere of true Unconditional Love they don't exist. That isn't their environment....until they have cleared all the other fear-based and desire-based clutter which bars them from unconditional Love.
I only wish I could have read this one two days ago before all the proverbial hit the fan over this.

Some things can show us the 'way out'....even these so-called 'trickster spirits'.

I am reminded of the old French saying; 'one man's meat is another man's fish' and what is 'trickster spirit' to them is 'god' to me....and what is 'god' to them is only 'trickster spirit' to me...and so on and so forth this goes.

Whichever way the cookie crumbles is determined by the one who is eating the cookie.

All I can say in the end is that if others think/believe I am being 'lead down the garden path' by a djinn...who knows? at the end of that 'garden path', Nirvana may be waiting for me there.

I don't understand who has the 'monopoly on angels' here and what gives people the right to only assume things about others based on their own experiences with them.

Just who are they trying to convince here, myself or themselves?

I guess it only goes to reinforce our own personal beliefs and instincts by going; "no, that just doesn't comply with whatever you are saying it is" and try and understand actually what it is by using "via negativa".

However, trying to ascertain the 'rank' of a Spirit when others have their own personal agendas to actually tell me what 'rank' it is, is just a huge folly to me now.

It seems like I could go "I am channelling God" if I wanted now, because there'll always be those who will say "no you're not, you're just channeling a trickster spirit" and I'll only have their say-so to go by, based on what they believe and their own allegations and justifications to hold such beliefs.

A few on here are out to 'save my soul' it seems and all I can say to that is; "sorry, but that opportunity was missed ages ago".

Peace out.