View Single Post
Old 20-05-2020, 05:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just thinking about your tapping issue, and when meditating a short while ago it came to me - I had the same issue several years ago, I just forgot to mention it here. I had built up a strong spiritual support with helping with my church, as in feeling guidance.

So 3 years ago what I knew about the power of your mind and self healing energy you could write on a penny/dime - early in the mornings I started to hear - tap tap tap then a break then - tap tap tap again most mornings or every morning I can't remember now. I have written about this before on here, but maybe you weren't here on the forum at the time...

i would ask my wife next to me in bed can you hear the tapping, no just me. So after checking all the spouting and tv cables around and re fixing job done all sorted........ A morning or two after - tap tap tap - on it went for weeks, wife not hear it at all.

This is spiritual I said to myself and my wife so I started to research spiritual about a month I would say... All quiet so I stopped research - tap tap tap started again - so here I am now helping people, and ive learned a thing or two along my way - 3 years research - I never considered it a bad spirit it was 'my support' tapping and it was. All quiet now for 2 years, and i'm still learning/helping. It seems to me you could be quite sensitive to spirit - I would consider helping people eg church/charity just a couple of hours a week, so rewarding to help people, and then possibly get a stronger bond with your support - it works I know....

So if its the same in your case which it could be then they might want you to change direction in life, learn something, or help people beyond the call of duty - that has to be your choice what! my opinion, and we can only advise.

Really glad it worked out for you and you seem like a good person to the bone. Know that your guidance will not be in vain and that I appreciate it deeply...

I've done bad things in my past but the feeling to give good food to homeless people in my city has been stuck in my head for these past couple of months. So I will do that.

My point was my surroundings was bad people that don't get these things yet, so it just feels great to come here and to share/listen. Much love !