View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home remedies
Hi there, what exactly is your condition? What do you mean with a muscle problem? Dit you have a doctor check it out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
However, I would have it checked out by a doctor first before using oils or any other remedies.

Well so the thing about my condition is that there is no diagnosis any doctor I've ever seen can give. The best they could do was give me muscular dystrophy and complex regional pain syndrome, both of which I have none of the symptoms for. They just wrote that down because it was the closest they can come up with. The best I can do is describe what's going on, severe discomfort in the chest wall when using my arms for even light activity. And as for the oils Lepus, rosemary, lavender, and eucalyptus would affect my ability to breath like the peppermint oil. I think they're so strong my sensitive lungs can't handle it. My doctor did refer me to pain management but I'm pretty sure they're going to realize there isn't much they can do in the way of healing. I intend to look into eastern medicine but that's along the same lines why I'm here.