View Single Post
Old 21-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account

I think that we are using incorrect word here.
Let s say a STARBEING, not a Starseed.
I believe that many have heard of young souls and old souls.
Loosely speaking an old soul may be an aspect that has been around longer than a more newly formulated soul grouping, a soul body.
They have had aspects that have had many physical incarnations, both on the planet Earth as well as on other planets that contain human life.
My understanding is that the STARBEINGS are often of the old soul variety, for they have begun their journey much further back than the more recent beginnings of planet Earth and those TERRANS who are the new souls of planet Earth.
Thus, many of the old souls who incarnate on planet Earth have a STARBEING origin that does not start of planet Earth, but perhaps on one of the other planets that host human life.
As I see it, they often come to this planet to assist the young souls that are starting incarnational experiences in physical form on planet Earth.
Thus old souls(STARBEINGS) have started their journeys much earlier and are old souls because they have had the chance to have many lifetimes, where the young soul is still going through preliminary experiences as the collective identity of that soul is forming itself,I can t better describe that.