Thread: The Nephilim
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Initially both Adam and Eve were built from the earth at their feet.

So their eyes were brown, brown hair and brown skin.

So this maybe shows that the nephilim (white Europeans for example) were so nasty and mean (possessed by demons) and persecuted the indigenous people.

Note: Humans cannot be possessed. The nephilim can.

Whatever caused the fall of man, has manipulated all people on the planet. I was just pointing out that modern religions seemed to have a massive vendetta against anything spiritual or ancient cultures maybe for a reason. I don't think this is white European thing! Because i think all of those sort of acts started in Africa/Ancient Greece! those sort of time periods! long before modern religions where knocking about. And whatever caused it is up for debate, but that's why we fell to whatever state we are in.

But i think looking back at Europeans, and maybe the wars and acts that have happened! its just the latest acts of this current dense planet, due to man falling and perception decreasing. They are a allot newer civilization than the ancient people, who because their cultures go back longer some of them still remember certain concepts. Which under the new dominant religions was punished. Women where being deemed witches under King Edward II's reigned and tortured, just for showing some signs of spiritual knowledge, again showing the signs of the vendetta against any sort of spiritual ancient knowledge.

That's why i think maybe spirituality is important and increasing awareness through your own intuition. Because if you maybe put too much believe in certain religions, somebody is always going to feel left out or made to feel bad about themselves.