View Single Post
Old 29-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_wright0402
Hi i am a new member recently joined and loved just reading through your encounters. at the bottom of my garden i have three very large horse chestnuts and when i was younger my brother and i would play in the branches. One day i had gone higher than my brother and he wasn't happy lol. But then i saw a squirrel that had come surprisingly close to me in the tree. ON its back was something that looked like a tiny person but as i am no expert on the faery kind i have no idea what it was. When my brother looked the squirrel ran off and he said he hadn't seen anything on its back. The vision has stayed with me but now i begin to wonder maybe i was just seeing things? i haven't seen anything since :(

Sarah, when we see things that long ago,we tend to brush them off as pure imagination later in life- but I wouldnt discount what you saw. Children's eyes are more open to seeing these Beings than adults usuallly are. They say that even vaccinations do something to our bodies that block clairivoyance when we are older.

I remember seeing a sparkly pink light zoom through our yard when I was younger, and I still didnt believe in faeries then. I wondered what it was and through the years reasoned that it must have been some sort of nature anamolie-- like swamp gas, etc.

Then I had my first ever faery encounter many years later and after my faery encounter-- that year I saw the same pink sparkly light fly again over our apple tree, then also dancing at our ceiling inside our home when I was playing CD music for any possible faeries to enjoy who were in the area.

Seeing this pink sparkly light years later confirmed my earlier sighting-- but I was ready to discount it at first- thinking it was either just in my head , or some odd phenomena.