View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Uhmar

Quote:
I just need a little support. Does anyone in Taoism love me or should I go elsewhere?
The energy must flow to you freely for it to be healing. To ask for this and to guilt one to send it is not TAO..it is a human I need a shoulder to cry on energy.

Sending a gentle hug to you hun...some days just bite don't they.
I too am working through a decision I made on a thing to have the dmv biting my rear over it. My actions caused a reaction which in turn cause me grief of which i have learned a lesson. That is Tao path energy.

I am not dismissing your really wretching emotional day but my question is
"Why did hubby have it in the car, when you clearly state he was not supposed to even though he is on the program?"

This is clearly the consequences of his actions. Which is not lessoning your agony at all. But look a the upside of the bad day. He learned a life lesson and you did as well through him that it probably won't happen again.
So the path is now clear ahead to not experience it again.

Today will be a better day and put it behind you.

And on no one answering your post[s]...Sometimes it just happens no one sees it or it gets overlooked or noone who did read it felt compelled to respond. It happens to everyone ..It is not a reflection on you .