View Single Post
Old 29-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Master
John K - NDE - excerpts

I started to rise, above my body and my wife, flowing upwards. No tunnel, just rising very high. I looked back and I could see my body and my wife far below. However, I was in no fear of falling, just peace, being lifted very gently higher and higher.

Then I seemed to jump, in some way, above all Creation in the Presence of God. The Light was so bright and infusing that I thought that it was power. Then I realized that it was Love. There was no judgment of any kind, only unbelievable Love.

I looked at my body for imperfections, but I was perfect. I had 360° vision and could see forever... All of Creation. All of the Universes, all of Life. Then I realized that all Creation is full of life and that Love is behind it all. I never wanted to leave there, ever.

My wife had been reading, thinking I was asleep. Finally, she got up to get a bottle of water. As she passed by my body she tapped my knee and said, "Now don't you leave me!"

At that point it felt like I was hit by a large truck or train. An extremely loud crash happened. I was back to my body but I wasn't entirely in it. I could still see all the beautiful lights and beams of color coming out of everything alive. The colors were not of this earth. I also was filled with unconditional Love.

(Please note: Out of Body experiences and death are two different things. I had had many Out of Body experiences and death was much different, much more freeing - ecstatic!)

During my NDE I was Pure Spirit/Mind. In total Love.... I wasn't spoken to but I had knowings.

I have learned that some of the most beautiful and most Spiritual acts are simple things. Like opening a door for someone. Smiling at those who need it. Helping someone in need. Sharing your Love. Easy things that everybody can easily do.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/john_k_nde.htm