View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Today i would like to point out this:

JCIM, CH3 - Retraining the MIND, Atonement without Sacrifice:

Quote:
There is another point which must be perfectly clear before any residual fear which may still be associated with miracles
becomes entirely groundless. The crucifixion did NOT establish the Atonement. The Resurrection did. This is a point which
many very sincere Christians have misunderstood. No-one who is free of the scarcity-error could POSSIBLY make this mistake.
If the crucifixion is seen from an upside-down point of view, it DOES appear as if God permitted, and even encouraged, one of
his Sons to suffer BECAUSE he was good. Many ministers preach this every day.
This particularly unfortunate interpretation, which arose out of the combined misprojections of a large number of my
would-be followers, has led many people to be bitterly afraid of God. This particularly anti-religious concept enters into many
religions, and this is neither by chance nor by coincidence. Yet the real Christian would have to pause and ask:
How could this be?Is it likely that God Himself would be capable of the kind of thinking which His own words have clearly stated is unworthy of man?

And followed up by this

Quote:
“Vengeance is Mine sayeth the Lord” is a strictly karmic viewpoint. It is a real misperception of truth, by which man
assigns his own “evil” past to God. The “evil conscience” from the past has nothing to do with God. He did not create it and He
does not maintain it. God does NOT believe in karmic retribution. His Divine Mind does not create that way. HE does not hold
the evil deeds of a man even against himself. Is it likely, then, that He would hold against anyone the evil that ANOTHER did?
Be very sure that you recognize how utterly impossible this assumption really is, and how ENTIRELY it arises from
misprojection. This kind of error is responsible for a host of related errors, including the belief that God rejected man, and
forced him out of the Garden of Eden.