View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mklem
psych does not goes this far into spirituality, I was a psych student in college. this is a spiritual problem not a health issue

Are there chest pains? Could be anxiety. What cause I can not tell. Ask youself about your current situation.
Orbs and dark shadows (even in dark rooms) are in fact in many cases anxiety manifesting as a sort of hallucination.

I'm not putting any ideas down but staring yourself blind on only one cause that can not really be proven may cause more damage than good.
It's a natural human mechanism, that we collect proof and evidence for something that suit our world view. It's called 'selective perception'. I'm sure you've heard of it in your psyche classes.

To follow through on this one, if you believe it to be something else you might consider praying (works for some), talking to the entity to get to know its needs and agendas. Are you familiar with any forms of rituals? This can be dangerous and trigger more severe states if you already feel too weakend by its precense. You could go and talk to a certain kind of priest or maybe just a priest and get some spiritual advice. There are many ways.

How are you feeling now?