View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator
Hello astralsuzy,
Squatchit and LPC's replies are brilliant.

The lower Astral is a definite 'real place' or state of being, and is not very nice indeed. There are beings who are either stuck there or choose to be there, or who harmonise with those levels naturally. Some of those beings are extremely manipulative and have skills which we are not normally aware of in ourselves, which are second-nature to them in that dimension. They can trick humans. And they can be extremely heartless, cruel, and have their own agendas.
Many humans -including yourself -won't naturally harmonise with those states of being. But a decent person can occasionally fall foul of them by wandering into their zones, or wandering about in denser Astral zones with no guidance or idea of what they are doing, and no firm focus spiritually.

I have known some bad stuff on the 'lower Astral' many years ago. I don't really want to discuss that here. It is complicated and negative. But since focusing myself more on heart-felt things and knowing my own strengths, such things have not recurred.

Ouija boards are bad news. Some people think an Ouija board is just a communication tool, but it is more than that. The board itself is just wood and cardboard and ink, etc! It is harmless! But it is our passive, open, trance-like state when using it, while invoking anything and everything to come and visit us -which is the problem! The only Souls who would be interested or capable are those on the denser Astral. And those are there for a reason. Very rarely there might be a Soul who is there for reasons of love for those still on Earth. But that Soul wouldn't be interested in manipulating an Ouija board, and would be more likely to be focused on those specific loved ones and try to reach them directly via heart-felt energy.

I don't know about Demons. But if there are degrees of loving and positive energy, then to my way of thinking, it stands to reason there will be the opposite also, and all shades in between. As surely as there is Light there is Darkness. There is bad stuff and there is beautiful stuff. Just as there are all colours in a rainbow, and infra-red and ultra-violet beyond our visual capacity.
There is/was bad stuff and beautiful stuff in each one of us also, so I can understand that. It is all part of this vast Universe and the many dimensions.

But we absolutely do not have to choose to go where we do not wish to or don't truly belong. We have the ability to choose and direct ourselves to where we do belong, by focus of our precious energy, emotionally and spiritually. (Unless of course we wish to or need to for educational purposes or some other mission.)