View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 08:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurr0
D...

''Most people live through their short lives without knowing neither why the came nor why they left. The hidden goal, that almost none of the humans know, is to speed up the development of the luminous body with creative endeavors and eventually get to enlightenment, or to the maturing of the luminous body in other words. That goal has been camouflaged for a reason and many small, petite goals have been created to ostensibly give meaning to a human life.''

~ Energy Cloud

Creative endeavors doesn't mean getting involved with art, it means creativg something new, useful for the benefit of society, changing things - solving problems.

Actually I believe that "creative endeavors", in the context of spirit's evolvement, means practicing and getting better at creating reality.

I'd say that what you explained:
"it means creativg something new, useful for the benefit of society, changing things - solving problems."
is actually what Energy Cloud critiqued:
"That goal has been camouflaged for a reason and many small, petite goals have been created to ostensibly give meaning to a human life."
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.