View Single Post
Old 29-05-2019, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurr0
Daskalos was relatively famous, when I said he isn't well known I meant globally. But he has a school if I'm not mistaken or some kind of movement for spirituality, and his material has been translated, they are an organized group.
Ljubiša was a family man, he would research the world of subtle energies, travel, promote his products and give seminars and lectures. Appearences on a couple of smaller tv or radio shows in the late 90's or early 2000's were insignificant even for the local audience, not to mention national or global. Good luck finding that in the archives of the abyss.
That was the main thing I didn't agree with regarding his approach, he simply didn't care about being famous. For me, that is the wrong approach because if he did more PR the world would be a better place because people would know. He is not the only one, plenty of enlightened people just don't want media attention. I mean, even Sai Baba, the most powerful of them all, he only allowed for certain small materialisations of sacred ash to be filmed or small objects like rings and watches, but you can read thousands of experiences of people that have seen him perform miracles that you wouldn't even see in a movie. I mean hell, look at the first page of your link, the first story is about Sai Baba.
So, if you have any questions about his work (Ljubiša not Sai) - all you have is me for the moment. Besides, why do you want an interview? He has no teachings, every single thing he has written he received in deep meditation from spiritual beings or energies, then he would speak the content out loud to a cassete recorder or however it is called, and write it down. Nothing I post is his, he was just the medium, the messenger, postman.

P.S. Has anyone tried the meditations I posted?

Visualization Meditation has been used way before Tesla and is an important practice in Tibetan Buddhism.