View Single Post
Old 28-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurr0
He was a guest on several TV and radio shows, but this was in the days before Youtube.
Someone uploaded a seminar though, couple of months ago. If you are sensitive to energies, just youtube him, turn on the seminar, you can turn down the volume and do something else, you should feel really powerful energies in your body. One of my former friends, who is hyper-sensitive to these things and also a psychic, said she almost fell out of her chair when she first saw his photo.
There is no translation however on the video, maybe one day I will translate that as well. I would link it myself, but the forum doesn't let me post links even though I have over 15 posts, can someone help with that, who is the moderator so I can ask them? In the meantime, just youtube ''Ljubiša Stojanović'' to see how he looks like.

EDIT: P.S. Don't mistake him for Ljubiša Stojanović Louis, that guy is a singer The singer has a long beard and is bald, that's not the guy I'm talking about.

Thanks. I've read an interview with Daskalos (3rd on that page: A Man Of Faith – Interview -Daskalos, October 30, 2010), and I think that Ljubiša Stojanović must've been interviewed by somebody too, maybe for a newspaper or a magazine.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.