View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
So I guess no real proof or science then. Perhaps I wouldn't have had so much of an objection if the title of the thread was " crystal healing theory " or " crystal healing practices " but trying to say that crystals heal better than doctors is laughable.

Not to say I have any problem with someone practicing with crystals. There is no harm in having an amethyst to help with addiction or a citrine to help grow your financials. Even I will sometimes out of curiosity look up the metaphysical effects of a specimen when I get a new one, but it's just for fun and I don't really take it seriously. I would never suggest crystals and herbs over a real doctor.

I honestly hope you don't really believe these things for the sake of you and your family. Maybe you are just trying to get a reaction. I have a hard time believing you have not had benefits from modern medicine. You have never had antibiotics, or surgery, or major dental work ? You have never had medicine that helped you ? People used to die all the time, way more than today. People used to be lucky if 2 of their 8 children survived.