View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Meditation before sleep

I made a habit to meditate before sleep, sometimes just 30 minutes, sometimes even more than one hour and I found out that every single time after I meditate, I fall asleep very fast, when I say very fast, I really mean it, sometimes, just few seconds and I am sleeping.So, I started to meditate before sleep about two weeks ago and every single night ( every single one ) I wake up around 4 or 5 in the morning, how could this be? And when I wake up that early in the morning I feel very energized, it does not matter that sometimes I only get 4 hours of sleep, it feels like I need no more sleep, but if I stay in bed and do nothing, I fall sleep again and I wake up very late and very tired.

Anyway, meditation before sleep is one of the best way to cure insomnia.Last night I had no desire to sleep but it was too late so I said that it's better to sleep and to not meditate but I could not sleep, my mind was rushing like a machine, I had too much energy.I decided to meditate for 30 minutes, then, I fell asleep like a baby ( and of course I woke up around 5 in the morning ) :))