View Single Post
Old 19-08-2012, 05:13 AM
illumedia

Hello I know this thread is months old but I found it googling about psychic awareness and entities in general. Reading the first post made me so stirred up I joined this forum immediately just to comment on this thread. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing anyone here, but while I do agree negative entities exist, I do not in any way believe that or have experienced negative entities or "demons" can attack you in such a way like iolete said.

Negative entities rarely ever are allowed to come to this earth, if at all. If you believe in god or a higher power, do you really think a being a love would allow entities most people can't see/hear to feed off their energy and/or psychically/physically attack you? It just doesn't seem fair in my opinion. I personally believe that we are god, or all connected to one source as some might put it. You were right to say mean spirited people exist on earth so negative beings also exist in the astral realm. However, we can physically see other negative humans and cannot see the negative entities/demons (unless you are psychically in tune with the universe, but MOST people aren't, like my father who is an athiest and doesn't even believe in anything spiritual). So since only a minority of us humans on this whole earth can sense spirits, I don't think "demons" that cannot be seen or detected by the majority are allowed to disrupt our lives like the first post mentioned.

There is also no such thing as "possession". Any time someone talks about this I think of the exorcist or the omen, which were both movies. For one thing, if you are into new age spirituality like myself, you know that only your conciousness can inhabit your 3 dimensional body. Some even say you are attached by a "silver chord" that cannot be severed until death. Secondly, if a demon or negative entity could do that, it would interrupt the human experience. We incarnated here on earth to learn something, it would be pointless if another entity could take that away whenever it pleases. About them being "freaking powerful": Negatives vibrate at a low frequency, which means they do not have energy like we do. Therefore, they cannot muster up enough energy to really do anything extreme. For example, think about the amount of energy it takes for an in shape athlete to go for a jog, now compare that energy to a really overweight person who hardly ever works out; do you see my point?

Honestly, I love new age spirituality but there are some things that self proclaimed "gurus" and "psychics" talk about that makes me roll me eyes. I guess that's why new age spirituality is so broad. So many different theories and philosophies that it's up to the individual to decide what it the truth. I go by whatever makes the most logical sense, and demons being able to haunt you, isn't one of them.

I just want to be clear and say I'm not denying the existence of negative entities, but they are in other planes and you can find them if you go looking for them while projecting (though I don't know why you would but some might). However they are not physical like us, so again it doesn't seem logical that something that most people of the world can't see or detect to disrupt us like that. I mean, granted there are a lot of things we can't see that we believe exists or have proof exists. We can't physically see our spirit guides either but they would never harm us, thus the higher vibrational beings are allowed around us while the lower vibrational beings are not. It's also because the higher beings serve as a purpose to us, while the negatives have their own purpose but nothing that contributes to humans.

For those who claim they have personally experienced being haunted or tormented by a "demon" or negative being, I'm going to assume it's their own mind's fears/anxities that they cannot recognize or they have a mental illness. If you get sick or have anxiety, more than likely it's just something physically wrong and not a spiritual attack. I used to think when I got fatigue and nausea there was a bad entity attached to me, but then I realized I had allergies/sinus problems to the weather, go figure. I mean, you would think my father who is an athiest would be a prime target, and yet he has not had anything out of the ordinary happen around him, and he is not a negative person either. Also why just limit it to humans? I've never heard of other animals being spiritually attacked. I'm probably going to end up googling that later lol.

Sorry for the long post, but I just had to put my two cents in for future readers of this thread. Also, I do not wish to offend anyone here either. I just want anyone who might find this thread through google like I did to not get paranoid, because the first post does seem like it would scare people who are new to all this, especially those who are interested in astral projecting. Nor do I want anyone to accuse me of being skeptical or naive, because I have studied pretty much everything classified as new age, as well as eastern religions. So, there you have it. You can either believe demons can harm you or not. Or you can be like my Dad and believe in nothing but the physical. Whatever you believe, I send love and light to you all! Namaste~