View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi daz,

I sometimes wonder about all the there is no self bit or we are not our this or that. If so, then what's the point coming here in this form? To forget, then remember, then forget, and so on? Saying this lightly.

For me, all has reason to be. Without my body would it be possible to experience the touch of another or what the senses experience?
For me this is part of the joys in life. Although, must admit not so much, depending on what is being sensed.

Still it is all this person I am being and experiencing. Perhaps given such form so that Spirit as well can experience these sensations through me. Just a thought.

So, at times may pause and focus upon just what my body is telling me.
Need to rest, need to move, need to just enjoy what is being now?

It all seems to connect and intertwine. For what is one without the other?

Hi Moons,

In regards to no self, it's absolutely true, but what happens is that when self appears or self is aware of self, some then relate to that sense of self as illusory or non existent .

In my eyes it's an incorrect conclusion .

Just because what you are exists beyond the sense of self, doesn't nullify the sense of that when it happens / applies .

I don't mind sticking my neck out on this and saying it's a flaw that some folk make when there is the claim of an illusory self .

The physical form / experience like you say is a part of life and it is a part of you / what you are .

If we were to associate Self with no self and leave the warts by the side of the road, then it somehow contradicts that Self is all that is ..

x daz x