View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
The body is the vessel that allows us to live this life and move through life clear and healthy if we do take care of all of ourselves. Taking care of myself as a complete vessel serves me well.

The mind body spirit is an inclusive integration for me.

When death calls me, that is the time to let this body go. While life calls me, my body is important to the whole foundation of myself being me and living a quality filled life.

If you love yourself deep enough to know it all matters, you listen and do what you need for yourself more complete.
The body is a vessel of sorts, I agree . Some may give it no more attention than that where others see that every cell is alive / conscious and an integral part of what you are .

When you are of the body, you are of the body, when you are not, you are not .

Some who have realized what they are beyond the mind-body experience will suggest they are not the body and water down such impermanence as appearances that hold no weight ..

All perceptions had in reflection of what we are in my eyes come about through reasoning that makes sense to the individual, it's interesting to see how after realizations one can perceive so differently regarding what is and what isn't ..

x daz x