View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:37 AM
Shadowside

to be truthful i'm ashamed to be human. Priests molesting children, Murder treated like an everday normal occurence, People more worried about what's on tv over what's happening to the earth, cruelty, brutality, death, destruction, these are the sins of everyday and they infest us all. No escape no room to breath. It digusts me. The human race needs a wake up call, and I intend to give it to them. Come hell or high water.

All the rest of you have done is to argue against me. No proof of anything you speak of.
Just pretty words iced around putdowns, but not single one of you have actually done anything to stop the degradation of the veil, all of you are just talk, neither a help or a hinderance, Every person finds this idea as selfish, childish and evil but not a single one of you actually assits the veil that you defend in your arguements, This veil is on the verge of failure but none of you actually want to fix it. no you're just content to sit and wait until it is to late, for the clock is already ticking, and it's moving faster than you think.