View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
ELEMENT, So u mean the further challenges wont make me sad but u r saying that challenges and events will be the same as per my horoscope. is it what u meant?
And also i did not get u meant in the last statement of urs, please explain me in simple english.

As we (hopefully) rise higher with spiritual learning and expanded consciousness through our life here - we should be able to meet any challenges with their effects making less of an impact upon us. Sad - perhaps as you rise higher you will feel less inclined for the sadness emotion because it won't affect you as much as it did earlier on in life. Challenges will still come - but the more you rise higher in spirituality - the more, if anything you can embrace them as opportunities in disguise.
In reference to my last post - last sentence - I was simply pointing out that the subject of astrology is not limited to just psychological analysis - it has many different branches. If you had felt it had no more to offer you - because of your spiritual changes - I was simply suggesting that there are other roads in the subject...