View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
Hi.

Wanted to respond here, a very nice topic.

I have just started to use Reiki with a stone combination as some new stones came in.

Personally I have heard of laying on of hands, but never referred to it as Reiki, and have heard of healing with stones, but also never quite called it this. I also while wanting to use some of the new stones in a healing type manner, was not expecting to be practicing this tonight. However stomach issues tonight after dinner begged me to act, and as an attempt, I looked up Reiki work with stones, and found it quite simple enough to try while I was experiencing pain.

I will never doubt this type of healing technique again. At the time I have only myself to practice on, but I am now more interested in healing work than I have been in quite a while (physical healing that is, as I work in regards more so with emotional or healing of the mind).

Relieved that the pain has dissipated.

Stones with Reiki, have proved to me to be a great asset, I am sure there are other ways as well, and am interested as always in hearing more about different techniques.

Thank you for the thread and responses.