View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Experiencer

I tend to attempt to leave as soon as the vibrations start. If your comfortable waiting, then do so.. but the passage is open.

It's also worth mentioning that you should not have to strain or fight to leave your physical body. Simply let it go and the transition will be easy. If you're still not getting out, relax some more and speed up the vibrations until the passage opens up fully.

I've only had sleep paralysis a few times, and for this reason, attempting to move the same way my physical body moves comes with a risk of unintentionally moving my physical body. I also have a 'problem' of still being aware of my physical body while astral traveling.. I can feel my partner move beside me, feel when my mouth is drying up, and can also move my physical body while astral traveling.

As your astral body doesn't technically have a shape, it only takes on a bipedal form because that's what you're accustomed to. If you're more comfortable moving in a similar fashion to bipedal movement, your astral body will accommodate you. But this isn't 'normal' for it, and in some ways it limits how you experience the astral realms.

It's best to attempt to move by thought rather than muscle action. Imagine you are moving rather than attempting to incorporate physical actions to your astral body. The transition is likely to be smoother and easier.