View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 02:59 AM
Guide

You may have an allergy.

Or you could have a weak liver, not saying you do. I do, and I cannot have more than 40grams of fat/day, without breaking out. Now, that said, I have noticed I cannot handle OILS - oils are a CONCENTRATED fat source, even if a good healthy fat.

I will break out REALLY badly, with deep cystic acne. I love cold pressed olive oil, but I only use it once in awhile on a salad.

Some people say that oil cleansing rids them of their acne, it didn't work for me, it made it worse, but it could very likely work for you.

What do you eat? Are you eating whole foods that are Vegan, or Processed foods that are Vegan? People can be junk food Vegans and be over weight, and have terrible skin too.

I can eat whole foods Vegan, and it almost doesn't matter the amount of whole food/healthy fats I eat, I won't gain much or any body fat, or have break outs - if I am working a lot. Getting enough water, and sleep.

It really depends, on so many variables.

I have been told that eating a lot of fat is how I needed to "repair" my liver, but that I must grit and bare my teeth through the break outs.

It takes me about 2.5 months of clean eating, no matter the route, - whole foods, water, healthy fats & no oils to clear up my skin.

Some people are allergic to certain fruits. Also, I cannot have high amounts of fruit, due to the fructose. I get inflammation. I did raw veganism on a high fruit diet for a few years, and well, don't believe everything you hear and see, about your bodies cleansing state, because EVERY/BODY is, different. ;) & people DO & CAN have issue's on certain foods.

If it doesn't work, try something else. There is not one way fits all.