Thread: Shiva Tattva
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2018, 02:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.

Thank you, my friend and I see we share the same passion for sacred history and forbidden archaeology.

Yea it's interesting, i also like the mythology & ancient stories and all this kinda stuff.

Quote:
I have seen that first link before, because it comes from a documentary called "Zero Point - Messages From The Past":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpJ3yO4-Xpo
I have almost one whole terabyte of downloaded documentaries from Youtube on Forbidden History, Sacred Geometry, Alchemy, Archaeology, Quantum Physics, Hinduism, UFO's...you name it, I got it (I'm just about to download the whole 'Through The Wormhole' series with Morgan Freeman and the second part of the Samadhi Movie - "It's More Than You Think").
For the past two days, I've been up until the wee small hours reading a book actually (something I rarely do anymore) and the book is called "Supernatural Gods" by Jim Wallis...and I've studied them all...Graham Hancock, Zecheriah Sitchin, Michael Cremo, David Hatcher-Childress and now, Jim Wallis.

I guess you could call this a hobby of mine...

Oh yup, yea thats a lot, i have also watched a bit of that kinda stuff too. thx 4 link.

Quote:
Yes, it's amazing how the pyramids of Giza line up with the stars of Orion's Belt (so does the spider formation on the Nazca Plains) and how Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom line up with the constellation of Draco...and how the white chalk horse at Westbury in England lines up to the Taurus (Pleaides) and Nan Madol accurately predicts all the solstices....and how the Sphinx gazed towards Leo when created...

With the Nazca plains there is also mountains in the area that have the top of them, like cut off... or flatten down, im sure you know about this.. theres no rubble from the mountain tops to be found too apparently, people call these the Nazca runways. Have not heard about that horse before.. iv heard of all the other places and seen them in docos.

Quote:
Thing is, this is how the sky was 10,500 BCE and not when the structures were created (unless they were all created 10,500 BCE).

I remember we kinda talked about that in that other thread, how somethings are much older then what they think, it was about how the pyramids were made the thread, I'm gonna put the link to that thread here.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=118178

Quote:
Yes, Viracocha being a white, bearded, Norse alien (Annunaki) came as a bit of a shock the first time I heard it as well, but according to the Maori tradition of New Zealand, there were white, bearded Maoris some 15,000 years ago as well...and do you know the huge mind-blow, my friend?

On youtube recently i saw a video where some Maori was talking about these guys and they have some Maoris still with pale skin and red hair, they have a special name for them which i forgot... I don't know what the video was called or how to find it again, was just something i went over quickly, where is inika when you need her, Lol.

Quote:
The script found in the Indus Valley (Indus Valley Script) is exactly the same as the ancient language found on Easter Island called Rongorongo:
http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/easter...dusvalley1.htm

Thats very interesting, this is new to me, i looked over the link you gave, didn't read it all, will take the time to do that later.. i also quickly looked around other places about this, and they are saying they are very similar not 100% the same.. but still, Easter island is in the middle of no where, so either one guy or a few travelled from Indus Valley and taught those at Easter island this or something else happen, another idea is the shamans of each civilisation communicated with eachother without actually physically meeting each other or something similar to that like getting downloads of information.. still with all the ancient sites lined up and all the other things too around the world, to me, there was beings who did things all over the globe with the ancient civilisations.

Quote:
There's a line around the globe linking Easter Island, Peru, Nazca, Giza and Harappa...and it's at 30 degrees latitude...if that were the equator, the North Pole would be at exactly the same place that magnetic north is today.

There is much evidence for a global culture/religion about 5,000 - 20,000 BCE and it focused particularly on astrology and animism...and here's the recent kicker:

Lord Shiva is also called Pashupati (The dude at 1:31 in that second video)...the 'Lord of Beasts' or the 'Horned God' and here is the seal of Pashupati/Rudra/Shiva at Mojendro Dharo (the Indus Valley Seal):

Yea thats pritty cool hey, good job. Yes iv seen both these pics bellow too.

Quote:

In the ancient lore of the Celts, the same deity is called Cernunnos:

Note the name, my friend...CERNunnos.

CERN in Geneva, Switzerland is where the Large Hadron Collider lives...(Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire) and also at CERN in Switzerland is where a large statue of Dancing Shiva (Shiva Nataraja) also lives:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...GQu_r6ZsXau662

Can we say 'coincidence'? I think not.

No, not a coincidence, many of these things are not coincidences... also iv seen you mention this before on another thread a little while ago. The Cern thing but now you have also added CERNunnos to it.

Quote:
Aum Namah Shivaya

PS..I also have "The Annunaki Gods of Ancient India" on my Hard Drive, but they only go on about one specific goddess, which was rather annoying...but thanks for posting it.

At the moment, I'm researching the Egyptian Du'at (underworld) and the ties to the Orion's belt constellation through the God, Sah.

Orion is sacred to the Ancient Egyptians...it is also the home of the Nephilim of the Bible...and of course, it is called Ardra Nakshatra in Hindu Jyotisha...the abode of Rudra Shiva:

Also The ancient Egyptians say there Gods descended from the belt of Orion and Sirius the brightest star in the sky. Some of there Gods & Goddesses have feline features like, Bastet, Hem-hor, Mihos, Tefenet, Sekhmet, Mafdet, and there are also beings some people have experiences with who are extraterrestrial feline humanoids from Sirius or Lemuria.

Quote:

Yup thanks for sharing/chatting Shivani.