View Single Post
Old 22-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Ladofthelight

MAN! Such differing opinion here...

I personally don't understand why people want to always "rain on someone's parade"...

If someone wants to label themselves, cool.

If not, cool.

Who is anyone to judge what is "right" and "wrong"?

Discussions like these are why I continually feel a stronger and stronger aversion to most of the topics on this forum. Too much, "my spirituality is better than yours".

As the world spins into more "chaos" there will be more and more instances of people questioning EVRYTHING, even those that simply want to spread love.

To each their own, but there is little love, that I can feel, coming from some of the people on this thread.

Pretty easy to hide behind a computer screen and let out your frustrations, isn't it?

I send love to you all, and completely own the fact that my ego has gotten the better of me at times on this site. Since postings are permanent, it is "in the record" so to speak.

To the person who started this thread (I can't remember your name), I am very happy you have found a sense of "identity". Life can be very frustrating when we feel like we don't "fit in". I commend you on sharing your opinion, regardless of the "blowback" you received.

To others who can't just seem to let someone say something "publicly" without chastising or questioning their profession of themselves, I simply ask why?

Personally, I believe there are "waves" of "indigos" or "crystals" or whatever the heck else you want to call it. How else will this world turn around? If there are not more and more people that will seek a loving way out of a "problem" instead of through debt financing, bombs, dumbing down of the population, and propagandistic scare tactics, we are in "trouble" as a species.

Call me a "dreamer" for believing in something that not "everyone" can "see". I'm not the one who seems to hell-bent on judging someone who has a belief in something that doesn't correlate with my more closely held beliefs.

Last I checked, "indigos" have an abundance of love to offer.

What do the rest of you who wish to question this "reality" have to offer, other than dissention?

Just a few thoughts...

Lad