View Single Post
Old 22-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
but but ... the color it would actually be in it's natural environment is then changed by YOUR Earthling interpretation of it thus changing it's vibrational values. in which case, not only is your color coding inaccurate but it causes inaccuracy, distortions via YOUR expectations and interpretations.

if you could observe a subatomic particle you would change it's properties with your observations.

Yes a valid point . But we would have to place a colour Into the beyond knowing category In that respect . Where does the colours natural environment lie?

The purest essence of a ray of colour created within mind can be realized within mind . The Individual has to be Intune with that frequency that’s all .

Is the Individual In a mind state that Is receptive to such a realization . That’s the key . Otherwise we do the best we can with our spiritual senses . I would say we cannot get close to the qualities that are within colours via our physical senses . Perhaps we could say purple is a calming colour and red Is an energy colour etc, etc, .

A fun experiment In circle many moons ago Is where we blindfold the Individual whilst laying a scarf over their shoulders and placing a cloth within their hands . Both Items where of the same colour .

Many Individuals mentioned and felt similar qualities within the presence and effects of such colours within their energy . Depending on where the Individual Is at within their own mind set will have a slight Influence / baring on what Is felt . Some didn’t like the energies as much as others and were not surprised when they saw what colours they were lol . Oh I never liked red they would say, I would never wear that colour and so forth .

The more sensitive the Individual the more Is felt and realized I would have to say .

I am currently working on angelic colours In which any preference of vision available to me Is not adequate at present . I have been told to connect a certain sound heard with an unseen colour so to speak . Very flippin difficult .

x daz x

gotta go for now . good convo Internal .