View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 04:59 AM
Pathfinder
This has been useful advice, thanks :) I got over my fear of losing this if I stop seeking, and managed to let go and let things develop on their own. Immediately, I started having vivid, detailed, even story-driven dreams again. I've gone years without remembering anything about my dreams, or at best just a vague snapshot once every three months or so - but now, I'm having dreams that are detailed enough I can write stories out of them!

I'm also getting better with claivoyance. Twice in the past week, I've walked past my bedroom, and in the darkness I could vividly see, for a split second, white static clinging to the floor, walls, and collecting on the ceiling as far down as eye level. I know from my research this is prana energy. I'm also more frequently seeing shapes moving out of the corners of my eyes, almost on a daily basis now. None of it feels threatening, so I just silently acknowledge that I saw it and go about my business, like it's not a big deal. It seems that the more I treat this as normal, the more it becomes my normal.

I don't really know how close or far off I am from my goal, but the message has been pretty clear - don't worry about it. It's obviously coming, and the less I stress out about it, the easier it is.