View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
What I think is to be honest the aspect that appeared in your dream appeared and may have been there at a time where you needed it to be there.

I think mayhaps the dream came to help you through difficult times, that is the impression I get from the situation.

I do not believe the dream aspect to be the same tricky being that was around you.

But also that does not necessarily make it a guidance.

I am glad you had a nice dream experience like that. Most of mine these days are either nightmarish or not remembered. Lately here I have been waking up to my own thoughts in the middle of thinking, that is a new one for me I must say.

My thought is to be thankful you were blessed with such a present dream and to continue doing what you are doing.

You seem to have a good grasp on your thoughts, and beliefs, and perhaps even if they are not agreed with entirely, I do not believe there is anything too negative about them in the least.

You seem quite well adjusted enough.

Take care.

I agree, I am very grateful for the experience. Although it didn't help improving my life, it certainly lifted me up for the time being. So I am grateful to whatever entity was behind it because even today I am pretty sure that it was no ordinary dream, as ordinary dreams are never positive like this (to me at least) and don't just randomly come in times of need.

I understand that from your perspective after your recent experience with a ''false guide'' that you are prone to believing this entity is not the spirit from my dream/vision. But as difficult as it is, I always have to keep in mind that there is also a strong chance that it's merely my own cynical nature and ego which is being suspicious of this spirit around me, because it already had plenty of chances to mess me up pretty badly and it's interactions with the physical world around me is strictly limited and quite rare. If anything, I have more reasons to imply that it's benevolent, especially after experiencing several moments where it felt like something kept me out of trouble and possibly even small miracles. It is interesting to know that this ''haunting'' started after that dream, and not before it. Leaves me wonder wether it is the same entity or another one that tries to deceive me. But still for now I'll keep it a 50/50 because even though the reasons of it being benevolent by far outnumber the few reasons why it MAY be malevolent (which I can barely think of) I can never be sure.

Thanks for the reply and your insight, you take care as well.