View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I can't really say that I know more about your circumstance than you or anyone else.. I'm going on mostly guesswork based on what you've said.

I'd be inclined to believe that you spontaneously astral traveled and came across a helpful spirit, potentially even one of your guides. There doesn't seem to be anything negative about your experience, and you haven't linked this to any bad experiences since.

The fears about demons/devils and whatever else seem to be a direct result of your religious training... and sadly, there are a number of religions that teach fear as a means of maintaining belief in that specific religion. Which is to say, they teach you to fear anything that could lead you towards a more enlightened, or more spiritually developed perspective.

I see most formalised religions these days as 'beginner religions'.. they teach faith and belief, without providing any real details of the subtle realms or how our subtle energies function. Without trying to overtly 'target' a specific religion.. they offer a '10 step program' to get into heaven. "Follow these 10 rules, have faith, and you'll go to heaven". There's much more to life than this... sure, the message is accurate, but it's for 'novices' that aren't ready to see the bigger picture.

It seems that you're struggling with this aspect.. being forced to see part of the bigger picture, but having been taught a specific belief set, you're led to believe that there's a negative force at play; restricting your development.

I'd suggest you do/believe what sits best with you; what you're comfortable believing.

Thanks for your reply. I don't think I was astral projecting, because the experience took place in my room and I didn't see my body lying on bed. If anything I'd rather believe it was a vision of some sort. However, I won't rule out the idea of it being a guide of some sort. But I will keep the other things you've said in mind, so once again thanks for the insight.