View Single Post
Old 18-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Guide

I won't :) well I'll try not to hehehe... I'll hug them lots though unless they very pointy o-o then that might be a problem :) and then poke them and hide

I have a sea dragon figurine in my room :) and I gave him my coins and lots of sea shells :) no dollar bills, doubt they would last in the water... Idk if there is a dragon in there but if there is :) I hope he's happy with all the coins I gave him, well some of the coins... Might take a few to buy stuff lol

I love collecting sea shells and I just realized o-o the massive amounts of water bottles I've just collected in my room... hmmm I always felt thirsty so I brought one D: didn't realize I took so many to my room lol but now that they are there I'm not thirsty at all O_O wierd right?

oh and when should I expect a visit? morning, day? night? can't be this wednessday though cause I'll be on a plane and last thing I want is to be bothered by two dragons lol, well unless I'm being delayed then It might be fun :)

I am currious as to how they would feel like... if they are heavy or warm, or cold o-o everyone is different right?