Thread: Vast Disconnect
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2012, 08:44 PM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningStar
I see a lot of similiarity in what you're going through.....thank goodness for these forums, huh? But then again, maybe reading about everybody has slowed us down too??? I remember reading a thread about that. I don't care, it has really helped me a lot to read other people going through the same stuff, it makes you feel not so alone and that there are answers out there.

I know what you're saying about his issues and being genuinely concerned. I know when he and I were together he had talked that in his past he wanted to end his life at times. So in that respect I worry about him, and if something did happen to him I would never forgive myself for not trying harder to get him to talk to me, but some things you've got to have faith that the universe knows what they're doing and that's what I'm holding onto. I gotta believe that it doesn't want me to go down that road again with him until he's got his **** together, the most important thing, that he at least love himself.

I hope you figure out your next step and really listen to yourself. You'll know what to do, I have faith.

thank you shiningstar, you are very kind and i wish the same for you