View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3N0m
Just tried and had no vibrations for over an hour. So I just stopped also my arm was hurting.

You can try this (if you don't mind broken sleep and can make up for it in the morning so you don't feel rotten all day):

Sleep naturally only 4 hours then wake up to an alarm.
Get up straight away and move to another room. You can have a hot drink or something if you like. Perhaps not food, but if you feel uncomfortably hungry a couple of biscuits won't harm the attempt.
Stay awake for a little while....30 minutes to 1 hour. Don't do anything strenuous during that time. Be fairly quiet. You can read or do some gentle stuff. Nothing energetic. Reading about astral travel may help to prime your mind a bit.
Then go back to lie down with the intention of leaving your body.
Don't worry if you enter sleep again. You are very likely to wake up at some stage quite soon with the vibrational stage happening. Take it from there.

The more you can do this, the more a 'habit' will form so you can easily enter the vibrational stage and leave your body. Unfortunately that can form a strong habit so you may only be able to have an OBE when you have that slight sleep deprivation. I don't know. Maybe not! But at least you will have the experience.
Sleep in an hour or so in the morning if you need to after the experience, to make sure you get your rest.