View Single Post
Old 29-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by münchen444
Hi nightowl and Lovely.

I fear I’m about as much in the dark as you both are, on this. Although it is something I am tentatively curious about.

I have started having bizarre “flashbacks” (the best I can describe them) since encountering a certain man who has also spurred on a long and ongoing succession of other very spiritual experiences in my life. These “flashbacks” are extremely vivid (involving all of my senses as well as emotions…things that are not of me but are strangely/vaguely familiar, particularly when put into the context of these "flashbacks").

What is odd is that I am a man in these flashbacks (I am a female in this life). I am in a man’s body going about daily life. Much of this involves the man who spurred on these other spiritual experiences, and sometimes other people whom I don‘t recognize.

I have been able to verify a few things from some of these flashbacks that I didn’t know at the time I had them (such as certain buildings seen in the flashbacks, etc.). So I am led to believe there is some basis of reality/truth to them.

lol, we posted at the same time and were both talking about flashbacks :P

Last edited by innerlight : 29-03-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: fixed quotes