View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Master
If runes and tarot are the only options you are given, I use tarot more than runes.

However my generally preferred method of divination does not require physical objects as tools.

I will try my best to explain that which I speak of- Earlier this morning I lit a ritual candle. I then went to lie down a bit as I have not been feeling well these days, and needed to simply lie down to rest. While I lied there I thought about the ritual candle over in the corner on the knick knack caddy, my thoughts wondered on when I would know if the ritual succeeded correctly. Then my thoughts stated onto me that wouldn't it be neat if when the flame of the tea light candle went out that a crow would call one time.... and then I thought well no way that is going to happen today anyway.. and then my thoughts seemed to settle on, and it would be strange if it did.

Well at around 2 pm here this afternoon the flame of my candle went out----- as soon as the flame extinguished itself, a single crow cawed once. The very moment the flame went out.

That is my preferred, and most favorite form of divination. It goes in hand with natural ESP. I refer to it as an "internal" divination as it requires no physical tools such as runes, cards, wax and such.

This is the same ability I use for energy readings here, only instead of looking to future in the energy reads, I divine the present and past much easier. Future divinations are actually rarer for me. So the example with the flame and the crow caw earlier is actually more than not a rarity, in that I don't often use this for others, but rather for myself.

Another example of it is knowing when my mother will bring something to me as a gift at certain times.

In this case where the ritual candle was used, the crow caw did take place- but I had been thinking of this happening as a signal for success with the ritual. I will still in the meantime, be waiting on the results if any of the experiment.

So my answer, of the two choices you have given runes or tarot, I use the tarot more often than runes- I do not use runes at all- and normally I do not often use the tarot either.

So of your two choices Tarot is my preferred method.

As for other forms of divination I like to use it is the example I gave- a very internal form needing no physical objects or items to divine.