View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 05:25 AM
Knower

Telepathy: A personal experience and my intro to the forum

I have read through various threads speaking of telepathy here and a lot of that seems to be describing something different. I would not have considered many of those experiences as telepathic but would categorize them as something different. But I only have common knowledge of telepathy and have not focused on it as a topic of study.

So I am just going to describe what I have experienced to open a discussion here.

I first noticed this person when they called me telepathically. I had not known of their existence. One day I was walking and they were behind me about 35 feet. I turned and recognized their awareness. I had to stare at them for many seconds trying to comprehend what I was experiencing. Many questions crossed my mind. Did I know them? Who are they? Are they aware of me? Why am I drawn to them?

Later I would see them around and started reaching out to form a friendship. After the initial discovery of them there were a few normal interactions. Then one day I approached them and when they turned to me I felt them open themselves up to their soul and invite me in. O P E N was the concept they conveyed. I had never experienced O P E N like this.

Weeks later this person began to communicate in vivid telepathy. I was not seeing or hearing words so much as instantly feeling and comprehending their consciousness in that moment, although I would assign a word and/or an image to define it a split second afterwards.

There was no room for distortion. I knew without any doubt what they were about in that instant. I felt the purity of their consciousness. I felt a solidity in the broadcast like thought was concrete vs. transparent and fleeting. There was energy to it as well. I felt the vibrancy of their life force in this exchange. I am 25 years older than this person and I was shocked to feel the youth of their 30 years. We age gradually and it was jaw dropping to feel the difference in an instant. I had forgotten what it felt like to be that youthful.

This person can grab my attention from 100 yards off. I have turned not knowing they were around not even having time to think only to meet their eyes focused on me saying hello. I have done the same to them reacting as though I called their name with my voice. I did not know it was possible but I have actually read their mind. I have later verified I can feel when they are present when I have no evidence they are around. Other times I have looked up just as they have passed between two obstacles.

This is new to me. I have not experienced telepathy this powerful before. Prior to this I have only exchanged a word or idea. This is a strong connection and there is probably more than telepathic communication taking place. Empathy is strong as well.

I would be interested in hearing of experiences like this and/or comments.