View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Yamah

"I have to disagree Yamah in only that I think it's the Shekinah that's been in exile and is returning now. She represents all the Goddess energy we're encountering. We've all been under Paternal institutions and religions for the last several thousand years. She represents God's Presence in a spiritual way. She is the latter I AM of I Am that I AM imo."

Interesting idea. I'm not quoting my own notions and ideas though, I'm quoting volumes and volumes of kabbalistic literature. Also keep in mind that the 'paternal institutions' were all man-made.

"We are the ones who ran off into external sensory involvement, small fixed identities and too much thinking.
Letting go of those, we find the divine couldn't possibly come and go but is right here where it's always been."
Beautiful words Xan, as always.

"The quiet space within myself seems soooo far away that it would takes ages for me to reach it. Not only that, I'm not sure if trying to reach it is the best thing to do."
In a complicated world, the most complicated thing is finding simplicity. Furthermore, we must walk for miles before realizing that everything was right here all along. The realization cannot occur without the journey and simplicity cannot be reached so easily.