View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 02:57 AM
Knower
Thank you all for your comments. I honestly do think she was paying me a visit that night, and I hope she visits me many more times. I think what gets me through pet loss is knowing that it is not the end. I believe when one crosses over not only are they greeted by family and friends on the other side but their furbabies, too~! It's just hard going through life without that special being that brought you so much joy and loved you unconditionally.

Out of all the pets I've had only two did I have a super hard time getting over. One was my gerbil when I was 11. I cried over him throughout my adulthood. And my cat Apple that I lost in 2011. I went into a deep depression that went on for months and months. And now Fifi. Apple and Fifi were very affectionate and had the best personalities, which is what makes their passings so hard. They were those "one of a kind" pets that you could never find if you looked all over the world.

I haven't felt this way since Apple's passing. I just hope I can get through it. I did not want to get this close to another animal since Apple passed away because I did not want to endure that pain again. I know time heals but its going to be a long time before it does for me.