View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator
wozniack....I am so sorry for your loss. My kindest thoughts sent out to you and your Mom.
You will be grieving right now and my thought is what happened in bed was meant as a reassurance and a comfort.

They look and appear to be just nice little "pets" here but they are individual Souls, and they are our Soul friends (of which we have a number) They have an awareness in the next world; a spiritual consciousness, and are very much living.
At the same time they keep their animal look and features, and character, and unique energy signature, so there is no problem knowing them if you meet them!
If there has been a bond of love with another, then that bond remains, in any dimension. It is not forgotten.
That applies to Souls of any species.

Fifi may be still nearby you for a little while before transitioning fully. My own dog was.
However, there never really is a "goodbye"....only a "see you again!"
They do go for times, I have found, and come back at times, as they wish, and whenever they wish. So you could be visited any time throughout the rest of your life here!
"phenomenal"-type things can and do happen (physical and semi-physical sensations and events) But mainly it is a greeting which is on a Heart-felt level. Always with very much love and frequently a peacefulness and joy....sometimes even with a quirky humour !
They are content, where they go and never forget us.

So send out your love to Fifi. Any time you like. She will know, and be glad. Don't worry about "holding her back" or anything. She is doing what she wants and needs to do. Give her your blessing.

Kind thoughts from me.