View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Bear
The world as you know it is a very personal experience. You can choose to concentrate on the negative, or concentrate on making the positive stronger. There's a lot one person can do to make the world a better place.

It disappoints me when i hear some speak negatively; sure we all know there are bad things and some are in decline, but there are also good things and more that could turn at any moment.

To abandon hope and dwell on the negative doesn't help anyone. Be a part of the light that dispels the darkness.

What i see is that the children of today are a lot more free and open, they are rejecting rasism and stereotypes, they're far more educated just due to the nature of our current age. I see a lot of positive trends here and i'll stand beside them and support them rather than lament what is dying and decaying.

What else should we do but help to make the future brighter. Don't ignore the bad, but don't let your mood be destroyed by negative propaganda either.

Even if hope is an illusion, improve the quality of life for those around you. Spread joy and kindness, not doom, and if everyone did that, then who cares what happens, we'll face it with full strength together.

I agree. I think we are all light workers in our own way. Free will allows us to choose “which wolf to feed; hope or dispair.” I choose hope.