View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ok. I'll try. It may symbolise the feeling of lovers seeming to share (or trying to share) the same body at the very height of ecstasy. If it feels like the ultimate physical union there's the tendency then to just lay there drifting until regaining their self-awareness which is often gradual and takes some time. Drifting through? - people who have taken something from each other and therefore aren't quite their original selves.
It would need them to be sensually very enmehsed and/or of the same set of beliefs (meeting on the path).

The thread? Not sure. In spell casting a knot is tied around the two poppets to create a bond. If one of the "lovers" ties a symbolic knot somewhere on the other it suggests a wish for the person to create a bond. I'm ok with spell casting but can only conject about someone tying the knot on your finger. If this happened in a dream and if I'm in sight of being right, the dreamer should be aware that it may be wishful thinking.

I'm not a divine person though...

Thanks a lot for responding at least ❤ But what is spell casting? And I honestly never thought of this thread or bond because I really dont want to label it so is this symbolic? It just flashed 1 day and couldnt understand that context.