View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou1986
The reason for my u-turn?

Im insanely jealous and competitive and no matter how much 'work' i do i cant erase these feelings! And these are clearly not real twin flame emotions, are they?!

I want to top everything he does, i feel like im living in the shadow of his life in a way. Everything i do seems to be subconciously done to compete with him. Does anyone else feel like this? I want to drop this 'twin flame' label, sort this out once and for all and only then will these whole sorry saga be over.

Is this normal, i know these are my issues and only mine to sort but i wondered if anyone else could relate?

No matter what connection you could ever have to someone, you will always be you at the center of it all. So if you have stuff to work on within yourself, you will still have stuff to work on. It's just that connections can magnify them 10X fold. We have a tendency to learn more when we are shocked into learning it. It's that pain that really motivates us to seek out other solutions to our life. If this connection wasn't anything to you, would you have cared to want to do it differently? Would you have even noticed it to begin with?

Jealousy is a terrible emotion to have to deal with no matter who it revolves around. Perhaps looking more at your own life, and seeing the beauty you have in it, and stop trying to compare it externally will help you find some peace to it. It can be rough seeing everyone else have everything you want. I've struggled with that in the past. Wondering how they can do this and that, while I seem to flounder at times. But there path is their path, and my path is my path. None are better than the other. Just different and right for each person walking them.