View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Whatever you do - do it for you.

I used to worry that all our shared interests (mine and mirror soul)and passions were too similar and that meant that they somehow did not belong to me... so I pushed my genuine gifts down and away in fear that my souls expression was never going to compare.

Now whatever I do I ask myself 'is this MY truth '... and then I feel the answer in my core. My gifts are still quite similar in many ways... but I am no longer pushing them away or rejecting them in any way.

So whatever I do now for me... is my truth - my gifts are both needed to be expressed by me and I need to express them FOR ME as the are crucial as healing tools for my own soul.
I notice that our gifts are healing not only for others but also... they have a deep ressonance for our souls own healing as well.

What is more is that in order for me to authentically honour my gifts and myself... I must express them in MY way - there can be no competition because it is my unique soul which is expressing itself.

So your fears may be expressed as competiveness and jealousy... rejection of your unique soul expression - by trying to prove yourself... when maybe there might be something your hiding from
Jealousy is usually a signal that there is something, a quality within you which seeks to emerge and be developed and brought out - but your quality/ gifts may express in ways which are uniquely yours...so it cannot be compared to your soul connection.

Where as mine was complete rejection by suppression of my souls gifts and expression... but again... the thing which I was seeking in myself expresses itself in a way which is unique to my soul... so there is no reason to fear - as those gifts were always mine by birth right.

Follow your own inner voice.